Saturday, June 9, 2012

ocean of grass (link)

I don't know how kosher this is, hyperlinking between separate blog posts I've written, but as the intertubes is the newest old west frontier, I suspect anything goes.  I'm in the midst of a class, nearly ended now, that focuses on global encounters within an area and that involves a lot of reading, discussing, listening, and traveling.  I have to participate in a blog for that class and so am linking to it, since it's relevant to what I post here; I'll post there again before the end of the weekend or monday, and then again near the end of the week, and will link to those as well.  in addition, I'm also taking part in a junowrimo (the june version of the november novelwriting exercise) and trying to be diligent about keeping up a wordcount for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment