· If I didn’t know any better I’d swear there was a smoke outlet called “Cheap Tobacco” because there seems to be at least 1 store in every town with some variation of that phrase on its signs.
· On 422 there are dozens of out-of-business car dealerships situated next to empty, unmowed lots with one paved drive in and no way out.
· There are also a lot of empty malls any one of which could be the model for the setting of “Dawn of the Dead.”
· I try to live my life so people think to themselves, “There’s a satisfied, happy guy.”
· In Warren, Ohio, there’s a fellow on the corner carrying a sign and wearing a sandwichboard with the curlicue hand-lettering of the crazy all over it. I couldn’t read any of his writing except for the phrase “XXX” but I don’t know if he was for it or against it.
· I don’t think much beats listening to the blues and driving slow and purposeful with the window down during sundown on a summer night.